Technical Trade Skills Assessment
Our constant effort to maintain excellence in quality Technical Trade Skills Assessment and providing best infrastructure resulted in recognition by many companies in India and abroad. We have built this technical trade skills assessment reputation with the determination to conduct the test in the fairest possible manner
INDIAN INSTITUTE OF WELDING
Indian Institute of Welding is associated with 200 industry members and over 4000 professionals
The technical field of the IIW encompasses the joining, cutting and surface treatment of metallic and non-metallic materials by such processes as welding, brazing, soldering, thermal cutting, thermal spraying, adhesive bonding, micro joining and embraces allied fields including quality assurance, non-destructive testing, standardization, inspection, health and safety, education, training, qualification, design and fabrication.
The IIW’s objectives are:
- To organize the exchange of scientific and technical information and provide for the transfer of knowledge related to these techniques;
- To prepare recommendations, state-of-the-art reports and guidelines related to the technical field;
- To promote by all appropriate means the organization of national welding institutes or associations in countries where these do not exist;
- To organize annual assemblies, international conferences, and regional congresses;
- To define guidelines for the education, training, qualification, and certification of personnel involved in welding and rules for their application;
- To prepare and assist in the formulation of international standards in collaboration with the International Organization for Standardization (ISO)
- To promote and encourage the development of a sustainable environment within welding activities.
AMERICAN WELDING SOCIETY
Transcend is also a certified and member of AWS (American Welding Society). AWS is the worldwide leader in certification programs for the welding industry. Since the CWI (Certified Welding Inspectors) program inception in 1976, AWS has certified 97,000+ welding inspectors alone, plus thousands of more working professionals across other certification categories. AWS conducts exams in locations around the world, including 550 U.S. sites and 40 countries each year.